Please send us your full application documents, preferably by email to email@example.com. We ask for your understanding that we are unable to return applications sent to us by post. It goes without saying that all applications will be handled with discretion and any restrictions observed. We look forward to receiving your application!
For all applicants:
- German language skills are an absolute must.
- French language skills are greatly desired.
- You work independently and in a structured manner.
Draughtsman/woman / CAD design engineer (m/f)
- Qualified draughtsman/woman / CAD design engineer in the field of civil engineering, or traffic or road construction.
- You already have professional experience in the drafting of structural engineering solutions, preferably in the production of formwork and reinforcement planning, e.g. for concrete components.
- Excellent technical expertise, in addition to an interest in developing and contributing one’s own ideas in the search for new solutions.
- Sound CAD skills, ideally with Nemetschek. Familiar with the standard Microsoft applications.
- Ability to work independently and to grasp concepts quickly, in addition to a willingness to become a committed member of a young and dynamic team.
Structural engineer (m/f)(Engineer – construction)
- Degree in civil engineering.
- Numerous years of professional experience are required for the handling of complex projects.
- Mastery of the standard SW tools.
- Good knowledge of analytical calculation methods.
- Independent, reliable and team-oriented work.
- Independent project work in reinforced concrete construction.
- Development of supporting structures.
- Preparation of structural analyses.
- Coordination/drawing up of construction plans in 2D.
- Creation of support structures in the field of transport systems.
Safety engineer (m/f)
- A qualification in civil engineering, safety technology or electrical engineering.
- You are an occupational safety specialist.