Apply to us
Please send us your full application documents, preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask for your understanding that we are unable to return applications sent to us by post. It goes without saying that all applications will be handled with discretion and any restrictions observed. We look forward to receiving your application!
For all applicants:
- German language skills are an absolute must.
- French language skills are greatly desired.
- You work independently and in a structured manner.
Draughtsman/woman / CAD design engineer (m/f)
- Qualified draughtsman/woman / CAD design engineer in the field of civil engineering, or traffic or road construction.
- You already have professional experience in the drafting of structural engineering solutions, preferably in the production of formwork and reinforcement planning, e.g. for concrete components.
- Excellent technical expertise, in addition to an interest in developing and contributing one’s own ideas in the search for new solutions.
- Sound CAD skills, ideally with Nemetschek. Familiar with the standard Microsoft applications.
- Ability to work independently and to grasp concepts quickly, in addition to a willingness to become a committed member of a young and dynamic team.
- Preparation of formwork, reinforcement and assembly plans for concrete components with a focus on solid construction.
- Involvement in the development of new structural solutions for various client requirements.
Safety engineer (m/f)
- A qualification in civil engineering, safety technology or electrical engineering.
- You are an occupational safety specialist.
Your future role as a safety engineer will entail:
- Acting as consultant to your employer in all occupational safety matters.
- Developing and implementing strategies for worldwide auditing and certification.
- Developing concepts for occupational protection.
- Supporting practical implementation of your concepts.
- Analysing and evaluating existing and new laws/regulations and their drafts.
- Drawing up work protection standards.
- Developing safety standards for new technologies.
- Coordinating technical projects.
- Training the management staff and safety officers.
Structural engineer (m/f)(Engineer – construction)
- Degree in civil engineering.
- Numerous years of professional experience are required for the handling of complex projects.
- Mastery of the standard SW tools.
- Good knowledge of analytical calculation methods.
- Independent, reliable and team-oriented work.
- Independent project work in reinforced concrete construction.
- Development of supporting structures.
- Preparation of structural analyses.
- Coordination/drawing up of construction plans in 2D.
- Creation of support structures in the field of transport systems.
Internship for Bachelor's/Master's thesis
- Genie Civil Engineer Construction
- Project work in reinforced concrete construction
- Development of load-bearing structures
- Preparation of static calculations
- Coordination / creation of construction plans in 2D
- Creation of support constructions in the field of transport equipment
- completed studies in graphic design, communication design or similar.
- Mastery of the current image processing program Photoshop
- Experience in video creation and editing
- Independent project work
- Create and edit high quality photographs & videos