If you would like to develop professionally and meet the following requirements, we should get in touch.
- You have successfully completed an apprenticeship as a draughtsman / CAD designer in the field of civil engineering, traffic or road construction.
- You have already gained professional experience in the drawing of civil engineering construction solutions, preferably in the preparation of formwork and reinforcement plans, e.g. for precast concrete elements.
- You have a good technical understanding and enjoy developing and contributing your own ideas in the search for new solutions.
- You have a good knowledge of CAD applications, preferably with Nemetschek. You are also familiar with current Microsoft applications.
- You are able to work independently, you quickly grasp new ideas and you are willing to work in a young team.
The following tasks are associated with this draughtsman position (m/f):
- Preparation of formwork, reinforcement and assembly drawings for prefabricated concrete elements, with a focus on solid construction.
- Participation in the development of new construction solutions to meet changing customer requirements.